1. Purpose of the Collection and Use of Data (acc. to Sec. 13(1) German Telemedia Act)
1.1. The purpose of collecting your data is to provide you with user-friendly, efficient and safe online services. We use data that we collect and process in order to provide information for interested users.
1.2. Apart from that our processing of data in general aims at optimizing our services and their security without processing any personal data. The processing of data is done in anonymous or pseudonymous form. When you make transactions on our website as purchase modules other processing of data may occur; of course we will inform you separately.
2. Collection and Responsible for Data Collection
2.1. Inventory Data According to Sec. 14(1) German Telemedia Act :
You must be a registered user of www.pantavision.com and log in to your user account in order to get access to the content of Pantavision.
2.2. The website www.pantavision.com is operated by Pantavision Digital Diagnostics which is operated by GGWK Medical Tech UG, Mulackstr. 3, 10119 Berlin (henceforth: “Pantavision” or “we”).
3. Scope of Collection of Personal Data
3.1. Pantavision collects information from you in two ways: directly from your input and automatically through our technologies.
3.2. The types of personal information that the Service collects directly from you may include:
• Contact details, such as your name, email address, postal address and telephone number;
• Educational and professional background information;
• Usernames and passwords;
• Payment information, such as a credit or debit card number;
• Comments, feedback, posts and other content you submit to the Service; and
• Interests and communication preferences.
• Internet Protocol (“IP”) address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
• Computer, device and connection information, such as browser type and version, operating system, mobile platform and unique device identifier (“UUID”) and other technical identifiers;
• Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) click stream data, including date and time stamp, referring and exit URLs, search terms you used, and pages you visited or searched for on the Service; and
• For location-aware services, the physical location of your device in order to provide you with more relevant content for where you are in the world.
• We may use and disclose information that does not reveal your identity or permit direct association with any specific individual, such as browser and device information, anonymous usage data and aggregated information, for any purpose, except where we are restricted by law. If we combine non-personal information with personal information, the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
• You can control cookies through your browser’s settings and other tools. However, if you block certain cookies, you may not be able to register, login to the Service, access certain parts of the Service or make full use of the Service.
4. Use of Your Information
4.1. We may use your personal information to:
• Provide the Service to you, such as allow access to or delivery of our products or services, process or fulfill an order or transaction, or administer surveys or promotional programs;
• Respond to your requests, inquiries, comments or concerns;
• Provide technical, product and other support and help keep the Service working, safe and secure;
• Offer you customized content and individualized personalization of the Service to make it more relevant to your interests and needs;
• Enhance, evaluate and improve the Service, its advertisements and promotional campaigns and our products and services and to develop new products and services;
• Identify and analyze usage trends, including for the purposes of research, audits, reporting and paying royalties and license fees to third-party content providers;
• Notify you about changes or updates to the Service and our products and services; and
• Provide you special offers, promotions, surveys and other information about the Service as well as products, events and services of ours, our affiliates and non-affiliated third parties such as societies and sponsors.
4.2. We may on occasion also match or combine the personal information that you provide with information that we obtain from other sources or that is already in our records, whether collected online or offline or by predecessor or affiliated group companies, for the purposes described above.
5. Transmission of Data
5.1. We will transmit your personal data to third parties only if and to the extent in which it is necessary for carrying out our contractual relations with you, if we are obliged to do so by law, or in order to assert our terms and conditions or other contracts made with you or our rights and claims.
5.2. In the event that your personal data are to be transmitted for purposes not mentioned here, we will ask you for your consent in every individual case. If you do not give your consent, we will of course refrain from transmitting your data.
6. Information, Correction, Deletion, Blocking, Objection to Use for Marketing
6.1. Upon your request in writing or on a permanent medium we will at any time inform you on what personal data on you we have stored. You may also at any time request us to delete or block the data in your user account and thus your personal data stored by us.
6.2. Exempt from such deletion is only data which we need to carry out uncompleted tasks, to assert our rights and data which we required to keep by law. You can object to the processing and use of your data for purposes of marketing and market research or opinion polls.
7. Cookies, Google Analytics etc.
7.1. On our website we use so called cookies or other methods for analyzing the usage of our website. Cookies are small files stored on your hard drive, which provide us with certain information. Such information included, in particular, your IP address, your browser type, URL clickstream (the sequence of pages of our website that you visit), the date and time of your visit on our website together with the cookie number.
7.3. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and enable the analysis of your use of the website. The information on your use of this website are usually transmitted to Google’s servers in the USA and stored there. Your IP address will be shortened before transmission. On our behalf Google will use such information to analyses your use of the website, to create reports on website activity and to provide other services in connection with internet usage with respect to the use of the website. Google will not combine your IP address with other data stored by Google. You can prevent cookies from being stored by the respective preferences in your browser software; we warn you, however, that it is possible that you cannot use the full functionality of this website. You can also prevent Google from collecting and processing data created by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
8. Security and Data Security
8.1. We use technical and organizational security measures to ensure that your personal data are safe from loss, incorrect alteration or unauthorized access by third parties. On our part only authorized persons will have access to your personal data and only to the extent necessary for the purposes mentioned above.
8.2. Pantavision takes all necessary precautions to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction through the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical security measures.
8.3. Your personal information may be transferred to other countries for processing. By using the Service you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, which may have different personal data protection rules than in your country.
Pantavision Digital Diagnostics by GGWK Medical Tech | Data Protection Officer
Michael Grupp, Maître en Droit, Mag.iur., Attorney at law (Germany).
Mulackstr. 3, 10119 Berlin