Multiparametric MRI has become an increasingly important element in the diagnostic process ranging from primary detection of cancer to biopsy planning, risk stratification, and even treatment planning. The Atlas on Prostate MRI wants to contribute to the further dissemination and usage of Prostate MRI on a high quality level.
In this hands-on teaching software you can enhance your practical skills under the guidance of cases provided by experienced radiologists and leading experts in the field. The Atlas on Prostate MRI gives a true reading experience as close to the routine clinical practice as possible.
The Atlas is an online-version. It is available online wherever and whenever needed without download or installation. Login Details are available after purchase.
Benefits & Features
- Access to 100+ cases, aggregated and selected by leading professionals.
- Integration in interactive and intuitive viewer software modeled on a professional PACS environment.
- On the spot description with detailed contextual information on imaging findings, diagnostic hints and differential considerations for each case.
- Assorting and categorization of all cases according to their diagnostic difficulty, etiology and histology.
- Every case is annotated with respective score according to new PI-RADS V2 guidelines.
- A digital text book provides in-depth knowledge.
- Effective learning experience by integration of quiz mode features.
- Annotated and fully scrollable anatomic model as reference system.
- Integration in online viewer for instant and limitless access across devices, available anytime.
- Bernd Hamm, MD | Professor of Radiology
Chair, Department of Radiology, Charité University Hospital, Berlin.
- Peter L. Choyke, MD, FACR | Professor of Radiology
National Cancer Institute, NIH, Bethesda, MD
- Hedvig Hricak, MD, PhD | Professor of Radiology
Chair, Department of Radiology, Memorial Sloane-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY
- Anwar Padhani, MBBS, FRCP, FRCR | Consultant Radiologist and Professor of Cancer Imaging
Mount Vernon Cancer Center
- Geert Villeirs, MD | Professor of Radiology | Head, Genitourinary Radiology | Ghent University Hospital, Ghent
- Patrick Asbach, MD | Consultant Radiologist
Department of Radiology, Charité University Hospital, Berlin.
Google Chrome 40 or higher, Mozilla Firefox 23 or higher, MS Internet Explorer 11 or MS Edge, Apple Safari 8 or higher, Apple iPad or Samsung Galaxy Tab from 2014 or newer.
For multiple licenses or reductions for institution license packages please contact us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This edition was first published 2016
© 2016 GGWK Medical Tech Unternehmergesellschaft (haftungsbeschränkt)
PANTAVISION Digital Diagnostics
A registered brand of GGWK Medical Tech, Mulackstr. 3 10119 Berlin.